As part of our 50th anniversary activities, we will be preparing a special publication highlighting 50 Government of Guam (GovGuam) employees forty (40) years and younger that have exhibited emergence as a leader in their respective organizations.
Nominations can be submitted to email@example.com. Please click here for the nomination form.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
1. A current, full-time employee of the Government of Guam for at least five years by the end of 2020.
2. Must be 40 years or younger as of December 31, 2020.
3. Must have demonstrated the skills to be an outstanding leader and has shown a commitment to improving government operations.
4. Submission of a high-resolution photo of nominee for inclusion in our publication.
5. Self-nominations will be accepted.