CGFM Practice Exams Promotion
The AGA National Office has provided a new product to assist in the preparation for the CGFM examinations. The CGFM Practice Exams are online-based practice exams which apply the concepts that are learned in studying for the CGFM exams. For more information, visit the AGA CGFM Practice Exams webpage.
Since Program Year 2015-2016, the Certification Committee is offering the CGFM Practice Exams Promotion for AGA Guam Chapter members interested in taking the CGFM exam and preparing for them utilizing the newly offered CGFM Practice Exams.
The AGA Guam Chapter will fund the cost of fifteen (15) CGFM Practice Exams for members who are reviewing and will be taking the CGFM examinations.
1. Member must be in Active status;
2. Submit CGFM Proof of Application Form and Payment of CGFM Application Fee;
3. Submit CGFM Eligibility Letter;
4. Provide a Letter Stating the Intended Dates and a Printout of Exam Scheduled Dates that MUST be within 6 months of the date of the Letter;
5. Payment will be made to Members on a Reimbursement Basis. Member will purchase the Practice Exams that he/she will be taking. Provide AGA Copy of Receipt(s) for the Practice Exam that was Purchased.
6. Complete CGFM Practice Exams Promotion Application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jojo Guevara, Certification Committee Director.